Welcome to College of Education (COE)!
Do you want to make an impact in your community? We have the program you need. Our graduates are employed in classrooms and administrative offices, in community agencies, in private practice and beyond. Make a difference. Enroll today!
The College of Education prepares its students to be reflective lifelong
learners; advocates for diversity and social justice; and engaged, effective,
transformative educators and mental health professionals.
The College of Education will be a recognized regional leader in the
preparation and ongoing development of educators and of mental health
professionals. The College will be especially acclaimed for its leadership in
the following areas:
- Performance-based assessment practices.
- Field-based and clinical practice.
- Evidence-based process improvement.
- Achievements in teaching, scholarship, research and service.
Request Program InformationCOE News and Upcoming EventsGrants/Scholarship Opportunities
- Education sustains democracy.
- Education provides powers of concentration and worthy objectives upon which
- Education is a life-long journey worth the effort.
- It is our professional responsibility to create and maintain a learning
environment that builds up the human spirit, both socially and intellectually.
- We remake the world when we share our intellectual ideals, model ethical
standards, embrace human diversity, and engage in civil and professional
Faculty Office Center, Room G256LinkedInFacebook
Mon - Fri 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Division of Education
Division of Psychology and Counseling
Dr. Patricia Robey
Division Chair, Psychology and Counseling
Administrative Assistant, Psychology and Counseling
Workshops & Professional Development
Need to gain additional knowledge in your field or prepare for state exams? Click here.