Academic advisor assisting a student


Minor Fair Presentation

Change of Minor Form

Ready to declare or change your minor? Download and fill out the Change of Minor form by clicking the button below and submit it to your advisor.

Download Form

Minors FAQs

Have more questions about the minors Governors State has to offer? Download our University Minors FAQs to learn more.

Download FAQs