We provide you with programs set to rigorous standards. Governors State University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. We go above and beyond maintaining business school accreditation with AACSB.
Governors State University's College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). AACSB accreditation is a mark of excellence achieved by fewer than 6% of business schools worldwide. Learn more about AACSB and the College of Business in the video below.
Why does AACSB accreditation matter? AACSB-accredited schools
- are recognized worldwide by top employers and other universities.
- have employers that only hire their graduates.
- have more access to recruiters.
- have graduates that receive higher, more competitive salaries.
- say being accredited improves the quality of their business programs.
- say being accredited helps them hire and retain the best professors and researchers.
- have students that are more international and are likely to earn higher levels of education.
- have students with high-graduating GPAs
- are challenging and teach the best skills that give a distinct advantage in the real world.
(Source: AACSB BestBizSchools)
Governors State University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
AACSB schools are considered the best in the world. Choose a business school with AACSB Accreditation. Learn More