We believe that finances should never be an obstacle to your personal and professional growth.
Ways to Pay for Training
- Direct pay with all major credit cards except AMEX
- Private loans*; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA) is available for those who meet eligibility; approved programs only
- Loans with Affirm for Legal Studies programs; Email email@example.com
- Payment plans may be customized on an individual basis
- CEDA funding for those who meet eligibility for approved programs
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Private Loan Options
Educational loans for any of GSU's Continuing Education Programs may be applied for here
- A minimum of $1,000.00 must be applied for.
After your loan approval, please reach out to email@example.com if you have applied for a loan.
Once loan monies have been disbursed to students there will be no refunds on tuition. If you drop the class, no refunds will be granted.
Payment Arrangement for Professional or Personal Development Training:
- A 100% refund will be issued for training(s) that are cancelled by the University. Refunds will be issued by the same method used for the initial payment.
Payments made on a payment plan are transferrable to another course or another start date for the same course. All transfer requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 5 business days before the start of the training. Transfers must be approved by a School of Extended Learning representative and utilized within one year of the date of the arrangement.
If the scheduled payment plan above is not up-held then previous payments may be forfeited.