The Health Center at GSU
Hours: Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Please be advised that your GSU Health Service Fee does NOT cover services at other Advocate Aurora Health locations.
As part of your Student Health Fees, the following services are available to actively, enrolled students:
• Required immunizations for full compliance with the College Student Immunization Act [110 ILCS 20]
• Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)/Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screenings
• Women's Health Screenings
• Basic Physicals and Sports Physicals
• Minor Illnesses: Coughs, Colds, Nausea, Ear Aches, Sinus Infections, Fevers, Urinary Tract Infections
• Diagnostic Testing: Strep, Influenza (Flu)
• Minor Injuries: Abrasions, Sprains, Splinters, Steri-Strip Removal, Minor Burns
• Skin Conditions: Rashes, Bites
• Consultation/Education: High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, etc.
Services beyond what are listed are not covered in the student health fee.
For flu vaccinations, please contact the health center at 708-235-2114.
For any COVID-19 information or updates, please view GSU's dedicated COVID-19 webpage.