Purchase or rent books at the GSU Bookstore using Financial Aid.
Making purchases at the GSU bookstore is easier than it’s
ever been with FA link! You can use your GSU ID to
purchase school supplies and text books and more! In order for you to be
eligible you must:
- Have submitted your FAFSA and completed the
financial aid process.
- Have received a Financial Aid Award Letter. This can be viewed in your myGSU portal.
- Have received enough financial aid above and beyond
the amount that covers your tuition, fees, and housing (if applicable).
- Have registered for classes for the term for
which you wish to purchase books.
- Meet all other financial aid requirements
including Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), have no prior balances on your
student account, and have no other registration holds that would prohibit you
from receiving financial aid.
You must remain eligible for financial aid in order to use
your financial aid at the bookstore.
Before you make any registration changes, be sure to check with the
Office of Financial Aid first. Should
you make purchases at the Bookstore with your financial aid and then adjust
your schedule, you may end up owing money.
FA Link will be available prior to the first financial aid
disbursement of each semester. You will be able to purchase or rent books
using FA Link during the following time periods:
- Fall 2020 July 6, 2020 - September 18, 2020 (September 19, 2020 - online only)
- Spring 2021 November 23, 2020 - February 05, 2021 (February 06, 2021 - online only)
- Summer 2021 April 20, 2020 - June 04, 2021 (June 05, 2021 - online only)
Using FA Link is a voluntary service that is not
required. If you have any questions,
please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 708-534-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.