In order for GSU to determine if you are eligible to receive your degree, you must apply for your degree. If you are not in your final semester/term at GSU, please check with your academic advisor before completing the application to graduate.
The deadline to apply for Spring and Summer 2023 is February 3, 2023.
If you have applied for your degree, and plan to participate in the May 2023 Commencement ceremony, please visit www.govst.edu/commencement for more information.
Please keep in mind:
- Degrees are posted and Diplomas are mailed, six to eight weeks after final grades have been submitted.
- Submitting an application does not mean you have graduated. Submitting an application begins the review process by which your academic advisor(s) and your graduation counselor will verify that you will complete all program requirements by the end of the term you indicate on the application.
- A $125 non-refundable, processing fee is required for each application. If you are receiving multiple degrees, an application is required for each degree.
- If you are completing a certificate, please contact your advisor to begin the process.
- If you plan to participate in the May 2023 Commencement ceremony, please watch for future mailings and communication to your GSU email account, with information on cap/gown ordering, tickets, etc. which will be sent throughout the academic year.