Attend sessions on financial aid, admission requirements, housing, and our new AIM HIGH merit scholarship program for undergraduate students. Open House helps prospective students and their families learn more about Governors State University. Specifically, we will provide you with information about admission requirements, academic programs, campus resources, student activities, and on-campus housing.
But wait, there's more!
At each of our Open Houses, you can see everything we have waiting for our future Jaguars. You can even bring your parents or guests.
- Attend tours of our on-campus housing at Prairie Place.
- Submit official transcripts and receive on-the-spot admissions decisions
- Connect with current GSU students.
We will have admission and financial aid counselors, academic advisors, and student services representatives waiting to talk to you.
Register for our upcoming Open Houses here:
Saturday, November 9, 2019 *
Undergraduate Open House
Hall of Governors
Freshman and Transfer Students
Please join us for one of our other 2019-2020 events:
- Undergraduate and Graduate Open House: March 21, 2020
- Undergraduate Open House: April 22, 2020
Register here to attend an Open House!