Interdisciplinary Leadership Ed.D. Information Sessions
Pursuing a doctoral degree is a major commitment that requires careful consideration. Attending an upcoming information session for the INLD doctoral program is a great opportunity to learn more before applying. These info sessions allow you to hear directly from program administrators and faculty about the curriculum, research opportunities, program culture and support systems. You can get a feel for the program's focus and strengths, as well as gain insight into the application process and funding options. It is also a chance to meet current students and ask them questions about their experiences. They can provide an inside perspective and valuable advice.
The INLD team highly recommends registering for an upcoming doctoral program information session as an important step as you weigh this educational investment. Discover how our program can help you achieve your academic and career aspirations.
- Monday, November 6, 2023, at 6:00pm. Please register here for Monday, Nov. 6, 2023
- Thursday, November 16, 2023, at 6:00pm. Please register here for Thursday, Nov. 16, 2023.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2023, at 6:00pm. Please register here for Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2023.
6:00pm - 6:10pm Introductions
6:10pm - 6:40pm Program Overview
6:40pm - 7:00pm Q&A with Program Faculty
- Early admission deadline is January 31, 2023
- Early admission is required for graduate assistantship opportunities for Spring 2023
- Final admission deadline is April 1, 2024
If you have any further questions about your application, please contact Dr. Matthew Cooney at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include our desired concentration (Higher Education Administration, Not for Profit/Social Entrepreneurship, or Superintendency) in your email.