Technology enhanced classrooms are becoming more common on campus and are used by faculty who teach the latest instructional technology. Students can also connect to GSU's wireless access and use free Wi-Fi available in those classrooms.
Each technology enhanced classroom is equipped with a ceiling mounted laser projector, projection screen, networked computer housed in a podium and VCR/DVD player. Classrooms have wireless connections and some have wired student tables. Selected classrooms house an Elmo electronic overhead. There are 17 classrooms that have a plasma TV instead of an LCD projector; they don't have an instructor's podium but provide VCR/DVD and laptop projection to the TV.
Technology Rooms and Descriptions
To view the technology rooms and descriptions, use the online room calendar found on this website.
- 25 Live (https://25live.collegenet.com/pro/govst#!/home/availability)
- Change "All rooms" on the drop down to "Technology Enhanced"
A list of technology enhanced classrooms and the schedule will display. To view the room properties including equipment, type of seating, number of seats and more for each room, click on the room number. To view the same information for The Cube or other Computer Labs choose the "Computer Labs" Filter.
- Podium Training - Computer Connection Central Lab, ext. 5370
- Software and Hardware Problems - Helpdesk, ext. 4357
- Safety, Medical and Security Problems - Department of Public Safety, ext. 4900
- Room Temperature, Lights and Electricity - Facilities Development and Management, ext. 4515