Skills in business analytics are in high demand. Around the world, employers are hiring professionals who can analyze data to find profitable outcomes. With a Master of Science in Business Analytics (M.S.B.A.), you will have the knowledge and versatility to begin or advance your career in numerous fields.
There are many reasons why the M.S.B.A. program is the right path for you:
- Business Analytics is one of the fastest growing career paths worldwide (GMAC).
- Coursework involves hands-on experience with modern software tools (e.g., Python, SQL, Excel, IBM, DB2, SAP Predictive Analytics, SAS Visual Analytics, Tableau, SAP ERP HANA, SAP Business Objects, Teradata)
- Classes are offered in on-campus, hybrid, and online formats to accommodate all types of schedules.
- International students may be eligible to work up to 36 months under the Optional Practical Training program, upon graduation (DHS).
Are you unsure of where a M.S.B.A. will take you? Here are some careers that our program will prepare you for:
For even more paths, please check out the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistic's Occupational Outlook Handbook.
View your courses and other program requirements on our catalog page
Apply nowRequest info
Meet Your Faculty
At the intersection of the creative and the analytical is the fast-growing and lucrative field of business analytics. Our MSBA program offers rigorous training in the art and science of business analytics in a low-cost and flexible format. Program faculty are passionate about teaching and prioritize interactive and experiential learning in small classes delivered in online, hybrid, and on campus settings. Our graduates are confident professionals that can analyze data to uncover actionable insights, make informed business decisions, collaborate with peers, and effectively communicate analytical results.”
– Dr. Katherine Carl, M.S.B.A. Program Coordinator
Any questions? Receive answers from our staff at the College of Business:
Manager of Recruitment, Marketing, and External Relations
Phone: 708-235-7485 ext. 7485