The Dual Degree Program hosts an annual “DDP “Get Money: Scholarship Symposium,” during the fall semester. Due
to the current global pandemic, the symposium has and may continue
to be held virtually. The week-long event has various virtual live
online presentations, recorded sessions, and additional materials to help you graduate with as little academic debt as possible. Our Scholarship Symposium topics may include:
- Scholarship, Loans & Grants–Oh, MY!
- GSU Foundation Scholarships
- Mastering the Scholarship Application Process
- Scholarships for Global Learning (Study Abroad)
- Paying for Graduate School: Fellowships & Internships
- Why Me? Writing Essays & Personal Statements
The Dual Degree Program hosts an annual “DDP Get Jobs: Career Symposium,” during the spring semester. Due to the current global pandemic, the symposium has and may continue to be held virtually. The week-long event has various virtual live online Session presentations, recordings, and additional materials to assist you in your short and long-term career goals. The Career Symposiums topics may include:
- To Grad School, or Not to Grad School?
- What Can I Do with My Degree?
- Writing a Resume and Cover Letter
- Intro to Career Services @ GSU
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Know the Code: Myers Briggs Type Indicator Workshop
- Interview Preparation, Best Practices, and Mock Interviews
DDP Symposiums are perfect opportunities for students to obtain the tools they need to be successful in their pursuits of various forms of financial aid, and next step career planning. Keep an eye out in future emails for more information!