Our department offers a creative, award-winning production team combined with state-of-the-art facilities to provide an enriching environment for students to learn the latest in media studies. At Digital Learning and Media Design, we also develop multimedia course materials and productions for national and international distribution and university projects.
• Student opportunities for employment and professional production involvement
• This Week At GSU, a professional, weekly news show produced entirely by students
• Custom video and multimedia including concept, pre-production, production, editing and distribution
• Studio-based classes offered in media studies in a real-world broadcast production environment
• Facilities include two studios, multiple editing suites, audio post, mobile studio and field production
• Producers, directors, editors and designers with worldwide experience
The Educator TV 26
is broadcast by Governors State University in conjunction with South
AT&T U-verse TV Channel 99 South Holland, IL
Comcast Channel 16 Broadcast area extends from Chicago to Kankakee, IL
WideOpenWest (also known as WOW!), Channel 24 South Holland, Oak Forest and Calumet City, IL
PRIDE Digital Curriculum provides a media rich version of the Parent Resources for Information, Development and Education caregiver training used in 30 states, 6 Canadian provinces, and 17 European countries.
Through this digital format, learners meet experienced foster parents, adoptive parents, child welfare workers, former foster children, adults adopted as children and child welfare program managers.
We have been pioneers in media-rich, distance education for
nearly 30 years. Our Emmy®-Award winning producers, directors and artists create cutting-edge educational media.
To learn more about digital learning at GSU and our line-up of
multimedia courses, to review licensing rights,
or to request a course preview copy email our Interim Director, Joshua Young at email@example.com