Are you a GSU Alum or certificate holder? Congratulations! You’re already a basic member.
Upgrade your membership today to receive even more awesome benefits. We have three alumni membership options: Basic, Premium and Lifetime. We even offer a current student membership level for those who want to take us for a “test run.”
Your Alumni Association strives to offer benefits to our alumni. Each membership category provides different benefits. You can receive benefits such as special invitations to workshops, discounts on Center for Performing Arts tickets, discount fitness center membership, and lots more.
Basic Alumni Association Membership
All GSU alumni qualify to receive a free basic membership upon graduation or completion of a minimum of 30 credit hours at GSU. Complete the membership request form to request your basic membership card.
• Monthly AGORA newsletter. Email email@example.com to sign up.
• Membership in alumni clubs
• Free on-campus workshops. Workshops are announced periodically via email blast.
• Access to University Library (computer use requires guest log-in from the Reference Desk)
• Access to Career Services
• Invitations to alumni events
• Use of the on campus Cyber Café (requires guest log-in from Library Reference Desk)
Premium Alumni Association Membership
With a minimum donation of $50 or more annually you can support the Alumni Association's outreach, and will receive these enhanced benefits as a supporting Premium member.
Donate $50 or more to the GSU Alumni Association annually to receive these premium benefits:
• All of the Basic membership benefits listed above, plus
• In-library use of GSU Library resources, including check-out privileges of printed materials and select media items
• Community Partner Discounts
• 40% discount on campus Recreation Fitness Center membership
• 25% discount on tickets at The Center for Performing Arts
• Voting privileges and qualification to seek office in the Alumni Association
Your donation assists the Alumni Association in providing programs and services for alumni and student experiences to enhance their alumni engagement. Not only do you receive enhanced benefits, but your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extend allowed by law. Donations made after March 1, 2010 accumulate toward life membership.
Upgrade online, or download Premium Alumni Association sign-up form and mail in with your check.
Become a Life member by donating $650 to the Alumni Association and receive all the Premium benefits for life, plus special invitations and offers.
GSU students can sign up for a free basic membership in the Alumni Association.
• Monthly AGORA electronic newsletter
• Join any of the alumni clubs
• Receive announcements to attend free or reduced rate on-campus workshops
• Invitations to alumni events
• Opportunities to network with alumni
• Mentoring opportunities
Sign up for alumni membership online or in the mail:
Online: Complete the Online Form & Payment Process OR
Mail: First Download the Fillable Form complete & mail along with check to:
Governors State University Alumni Association
Attn: Kimberly Gonzalez, D34200
1 University Parkway
University Park, IL 60484
Questions: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708.235.2188