The Office of Sponsored Programs and Research at Governors State University can assist you with grant writing resources, securing grant funding and managing ongoing sponsored research and other sponsored programs. We hope that you find OSPR to be helpful and that you will continue to engage us as we build and refine our resources to best meet your needs.
Our Services Include:
- Find Funding Opportunities
- Assist with Developing Budgets
- Complete Required Forms
- Administrative, Financial and Program Compliance
- Grant Related Training
- Review and Provide Comments for Proposals and Agreements
- Obtain Required Signatures for Letters of Intent, Proposals and Agreements
- Submit Proposals
- Manage and Provide Training for IRB, IACUC, and other Compliance Related Areas
OSPR Annual Reports:
CITI Instructions for Faculty and Staff
CITI Instructions for Student Researchers
Searching for Grant Funding (Zoom Webinar)
You will have to unzip the file and use a .mp4 video player to listen to this.
Please be patient as the file is large and will take a few minutes to download.