GSU has agreements with many area community colleges that help ensure proper transfer of courses.

Prospective undergraduate program students can view transfer information for specific institutions below:


Governors State University accepts baccalaureate and master's level credits from other regionally accredited colleges and universities on a case by case basis.


You may be able to earn college credit for previous experience and skills you have mastered outside a traditional college setting via our Prior Learning Assessment program. Learn more about PLA options -  or complete our PLA Self-Assessment to see if Prior Learning Assessment is right for you.

For transfer information/articulation agreements for program not listed above or pending, please contact the university Transfer Coordinator