Military students applying to Governors State University must submit transcripts, including all previous college course work and military credit. An official transcript from each institution previously attended is required. It is important that you have official transcripts sent at the earliest possible date. A delay in your submitting all transcripts could result in enrollment in unnecessary or incorrect courses.

To have a transcript sent from GSU please contact the Office of the Registrar at 708.534.4500 or email This will reflect all earned credit from GSU whether taken from our NCPACE courses, through distance learning or on-campus.


Joint Services Transcript

If you have been in the Navy, Marines, Coast Guard or Reserves you must submit a JST transcript along with official transcripts from any colleges or universities that you have attended.

AART and SMART Transcripts have been converted to the JST.