I have been working in the Information Technology field for over 19 years. Working with many businesses I have experience with the day-to-day operations of their network(s) to large network infrastructure creation and maintenance. In that time I have been involved in numerous projects ranging from basic desktop support, Sharepoint implementations, Citrix deployment, storage solutions, domain/infrastructure creations and maintenance to large scale IT projects that was used by over 3,500+ users.
I have a Bachelors Degree in Network Communications & Management and a Masters Degree in Project Management and I am back in school earning a PhD in Information Systems with a concentration in Information Assurance and Computer Security.
I have been in education for over 10 years and have a passion for teaching and assisting students in achieving their goals.
* CASP | Certified Advanced Security Practitioner
* CSIS | Secure Infrastructure Specialist
* CLNP | Linux Network Professional
* CIOS | IT Operations Specialist
* CSSS | System Support Specialist
* A+ Technician
* A+ ce
* Network+ ce
* Security+ ce
* Linux+ ce
* CISv2 Academic Associate
* ISMv2 Academic Associate
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Linux Professional Institute LPIC-1