Natalia Rekhter, native of Russia, brings to the governor State University 17 years of teaching experience. She has been a Trustee Lecturer at the Indiana University, Indianapolis (IUPUI) School of Public and Environmental Affairs, directed a Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration program in Lincoln College, Illinois and then served as a director of a hybrid Master of Healthcare Administration program at Saint Mary of the Woods College.
Natalia research interests are focused on the use of social media for teaching, recruitment and retention and on the healthcare quality improvement through prevention, education, and the advancement of healthcare management. She has been a recipient of ten grant awards in the amount from $1,000 to $400,000; in 2013 and 2016 she also received a Fulbright Specialist award for teaching and conducting research at the Russia State University for Humanities in Moscow. She has presented her research work at numerous international and local conferences.
In addition to an academic career, Natalia has over a decade of industry experience that ranges from working for a large corporation, Trinity Health, to consulting services.
Natalia Rekhter’s list of publications includes
- Rekhter, N.(2013)."Lessons from health care study abroad program." Journal of Health Administration Education. Winter, 2014 issue.
- Rekhter, N. (2012). Using Social Network Sites for Higher Education Marketing and Recruitment. Accepted for publication in theInternational Journal of Technology and Educational Marketing (IJTEM). Volume 2, Issue 1
- Natalia Rekhter , Tatyana Anopchenko, & Natalia Muraveva, (2010). Competition in the Sphere of Health Care. Case Study of Rostov Region. In N.U Skrjabina (Ed.), Problems and Perspectives of Entrepreneurship Development in Russia (p.p.240-242). Rostov on Don, Southern Federal University: AcademLit. (In Russian)
- Pshegusova, G., & Rekhter, N. (2008). Concept of the International Distance Education. In T.A Tepojan (Ed.), Development of research and educational distance partnership between Russian and American Universities (p.p.189-207). Rostov on Don: Southern Federal University. (In Russian)
- Natalia I. Rekhter, & Igor’ A. Togunov. Need Assessment for Health Care Management Education in Russia. The Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Profession, 26 (4), December 2006 http://www.jcehp.com/vol26/2604_rekhter.asp
- Natalia I. Rekhter. Medical Education and the Physician Workforce in Russia. The Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Profession. Volume 26, Issue 4, December 2006.