Resident Assistants are paraprofessional graduate and undergraduate members of the Governors State University Department of University Housing. RAs are responsible for creating an environment that supports the academic success of student residents including social, cultural and personal growth. RAs show care and concern for every resident. Our staff is ready to lend a hand!
What is an RA?
- A community leader who helps create a great student living experience
- A role model who is a solid example of GSU values
- An educator who encourages the academic success of residents
- A helper and mentor who answers resident questions and helps solve problems
- An administrator who helps ensure the smooth operation of Prairie Place
Meet the 2019-2020 RAs