The Office of International Services oversees the process to come to GSU as a J-1 scholar or professor.

Here is the Exchange Visitor packet for all sponsoring departments that wish to invite a visiting J-1 scholar or professor to Governors State University.

Please follow the instructions in the packet and submit the completed Sponsoring Department application, completed Applicant application, and all supporting documents to the Office of International Services, GMT 168.