It's as simple as exiting from 394 onto Exchange west. From I-57, it's an east exit onto Stuenkel Road/University Parkway. Driving time is 15 minutes from Chicago Heights, 40 minutes from Chicago, 20 minutes from Tinley Park and 35 minutes from Joliet, Kankakee, Palos Hills and Gary.
All GSU parking lots are free of charge and available to visitors and guests with the exception of Prairie Place and other designated parking areas. The closest parking lots to the Center for Performing Arts are West Lot 1 and East Lot 1.
GSU is compliant with all Americans with Disabilities Act regulations. Accessible parking spaces are reserved in all parking lots. Use is restricted to vehicles which:
• Display the current official disabled State license plate.
• Display the current official State disabled parking window placard.
• Display the current university’s temporary disabled pass issued by GSU Police Department.
The GSU Department of Public Safety is happy to escort patrons from the University Park Metra Station to campus via the GSUXpress Shuttle. For more information about the Shuttle, including a schedule of pickup and drop off times, please visit: https://www.govst.edu/ShuttleSchedule/
Transportation Links of Interest
• Metra Electric District Line
• PACE Suburban Bus District
• Campus Map
• Area Map