CALLING ALL HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE ARTISTS!!!!
DESIGN THE 1st PLACE POSTER FOR THE
2019 CHICAGO SOUTHLAND INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
AND WIN $100
CSIFF is announcing it is accepting submissions for their 1st Chicago Southland International Film Festival Poster Design Competition. The competition seeks out a variety of designers and artists to create a one of a kind poster to represent the key image for our festival taking place September 6-8, 2019. Now it is your turn to show us what you’ve got!
This contest is open to all International high school and college students.
Posters must meet the following guidelines:
- Posters may only contain original work and may not violate any copyright laws.
- Poster submissions should convey the experience of the Festival and be designed with the tagline "Reel Vision. Real Films." with a modern, creative, and clean feel.
- Do not include the Chicago city skyline or other iconic Chicago landmarks.
- Artwork must be appropriate in content and design for all ages.
- Posters must be 11x17 inches in size and designed at 300 dpi (CMYK) but submitted at 72 dpi (RGB) format in JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) or PDF format. The orientation must be vertical only. File must be no larger than 12MB. (computer-generated or hand-created).
- Hand-made posters MUST be scanned and submitted electronically.
- Posters must be submitted to Amanda Martinez, CSIFF Committee Member at email@example.com with the subject line “CSIFF Poster Design Competition Entry (Your Name)” with the following information in the body:
- Artist's Name
- Brief biography
- Description of submitted artwork
- Artwork medium
Posters must include the following information:
- Chicago Southland International Film Festival
- CSIFF Logo
- Reel Vision. Real Films.
- September 6-8
Terms and Conditions:
- A select panel of Festival officials will review designs and make the winning selection.
- Entries MUST be received by the closing date June 1, 2019 by 11:59 PM central time.
- Individuals can submit more than one concept.
- The winning designer agrees to exclusive use of the concept by Chicago Southland International Film Festival.
- Do NOT publish your submitted poster art in print, on social media, or elsewhere online before the winners are announced.
- Winner will be contacted by early July 2019.
- CSIFF reserves the right to make corrections and non-material adjustments to the winning selection.
- Award: 1st place - $100, Artist Meet and Greet during the festival, and recognition as the winning artist or artist collaboration.
Note: CSIFF is considering staging an exhibition of selected designs as part of the 2019 Chicago Southland International Film Festival and will contact entrants to discuss should this concept proceed.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org