The Governors State University Testing Center is dedicated to providing a secure and professional testing environment for the local community and students of our campus.
The Governors State University Testing Center provides the campus students and community with testing services for the following:
Please note that the following policies apply to all testing provided by the Testing Center:
- The Testing Centers hours are subject to availability. Please see the calendar on our main page for detailed open/close information.
- Please arrange in advance to test at the Testing Center. For Pearson Vue, CLEP, and DSST examinations, appointments to test can be made through those clients and the Governors State University Testing Center selected as the testing site. For proctored examinations and GSU student make-up exams, appointments must be made by calling 708.235.7555 or emailing testingcenter@GOVST.EDU.
- Official photo ID is required for all testing services. (If testing through Peason Vue, please follow client guidelines outlined when you register for your exam, as multiple ID’s may be required.)
- Testers may arrive up to 30 minutes early for their examinations to check-in, and be seated if space allows. Late arrivals may be denied based upon the policy of the exam being taken.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the Test Center, but these items may be accessed during a break. (See individual test policy for details.)
- Personal items, such as cellphones and bags are prohibited from being brought into the testing room. Personal items may be stored in a supervised locker outside of the testing room.
- Children cannot be left unsupervised outside of the testing center.
For any questions about Governors State University Testing
Center policies or procedures, please contact us at 708.235.7555 or email testingcenter@GOVST.EDU.