next step in advancing your nursing career. Get your DNP degree at
Governors State University today!
The DNP application deadline is May 1st, every year. Applicants
are admitted to the DNP program for fall semester only. Apply Online today for admission to the
- Graduation from an accredited baccalaureate/masters program in
- A minimum nursing cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.5, on a four-point scale.
- Evidence of current registered nurse licensure in the
State of Illinois.
- A personal statement 1-2 pages describing goals and
rationale for applying to the program.
- Three (3) letters of professional/academic
recommendations are required.
admissions materials are submitted to the admissions office, letters of
recommendation, personal statement, etc. All decisions will be rendered
6-8 weeks after due date for applications.
information, visit the Department of Nursing website,
call 708.534.4040, or email the Department of Nursing at NursingAdvisor@govst.edu.
Additionally you may contact the Coordinator of the DNP program Dr. Cathy
Tymkow, email@example.com or
Program Outcome Data
BSN = 94.2% for AY 17-18
MSN & FNP Certificate= 96.2%
for AY 17-18
DNP =96.6% for AY 17-18
MSN (FNP) = 83.36% for AY 17-18
BSN = N/A
DNP = N/A