On your journey towards earning your degree, our office is here to serve you.
Registrar's Office Things to Know:
- Fall semester is underway. Please check your class schedule for meeting days, times and location.
- Last day to drop semester long classes is September 11.
- Fall 2017 Graduation Applications are now available online on myGSU under Academic Profile and
Online Resources. The deadline to apply to graduate for Fall 2017 is Friday,
- Office Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Check this page for the class schedule, registration priority schedule and registration tutorials.
Learn More »
Transcripts are ordered online. Our office now offers secured electronic (pdf) delivery. Learn More »
Commencement is a formal ceremony celebrating the accomplishments of graduates and candidates for graduation. Read More »
Student Information Change Forms
Click here for forms to update your student information in our database.
Enrollment and Degree Verification
Governors State University uses the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications on behalf of the university.
Loan or insurance companies, as well as any other third party, should contact the National Student Clearinghouse directly for verification of your enrollment or degree at http://www.nslc.org/verifiers or 703.742.4200.
Using the National Student Clearinghouse is the quickest way for lenders to verify enrollment at GSU.
The GSU academic calendar is a tool to be used for planning important dates during the semester or term. It begins each year with the fall semester and contains:
- Start and end dates of a semester or term
- Holidays and breaks
- Registration deadlines
- Grading deadlines
A more detailed admitted student calendar is available in the MyGSU student portal.
FERPA deals with your rights and the release of your educational record. Read More »
Office Hours and Contact Info
If you need help or have questions, please feel free to contact us »