Calling all future GSU Ambassadors
Want to join a select team of outgoing, engaging representatives of GSU? GSU Student Ambassadors will assist the Office of Admission by conducting weekly campus tours, contributing to social media, participating in special events campus-wide, and receiving leadership training. Each ambassador will be rewarded a $500 stipend per semester (Fall/Spring).
To be considered for an Ambassador position you must:
- Have earned and continue to maintain a cumulative GSU GPA of 2.5 (3.0 for Graduate students.
- Be in good standing with the university.
Interested students must submit the following application materials to Peter Judge in the Office of Admission:
- Completed two-page application click here.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation Forms. One form has to be from a member of the GSU community. The form can be found here.
- Current copy of class schedule
Applicants will be notified of their application status in writing once members of the selection committee select applications and GPA's are verified. Interviews by the selection committee will take place shortly thereafter.
Thank you for your interest in the Governors State University Student Ambassadors. If you would like more information, please contact Peter Judge in the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-534-7277.