Learn all about Governors State from our GSU Student Ambassadors!
Interested in becoming a Student Ambassador? Our GSU Student Ambassadors are our student experts when it comes to everything GSU! As a Student Ambassador, you would provide tours to prospective students, assist at Admissions events including Open House and Admitted Student Day, as well as be available for open office hours.
To be considered for an Ambassador position you must:
- Have earned and continue to maintain a cumulative GSU GPA of 2.5 (3.0 for Graduate students.
- Be in good standing with the university.
Interested students must submit the following application materials to Peter Judge in the Office of Admission:
- Completed online application click here.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation Forms. One form has to be from a member of the GSU community. The form can be found here.
- Current copy of class schedule
Applicants will be notified of their application status in writing once members of the selection committee select applications and GPA's are verified. Interviews by the selection committee will take place shortly thereafter.
Thank you for your interest in the Governors State University Student Ambassadors. If you would like more information, please contact Peter Judge in the Office of Admission at email@example.com or 708-534-7277.