Are you interested in recruiting future GSU Jaguars but not sure of how much time is needed to be involved? Below you will see a calendar overview of the month to month projected activities. You can volunteer for some or all events if you choose.
If you should have any additional questions, please contact: Kristy Goodwin at email@example.com or 708-534-4493.
September – October (heavy recruiting season)
- Review Alumni Recruiter Handbook
- Review Jaguar packet that was mailed to you getting acquainted with admissions materials.
- Assist with local college fairs, (Staff will contact you if needed), or make a presentation to students at your local high school or community college.
November – December (seasonal months)
- Assist with on campus activity
- Call prospective students encouraging them to apply or attend an on campus event.
- Call admitted students, congratulating them to GSU!
January-March (heavy recruiting season)
- Attend fairs and community events in local area
- Make calls to incomplete applicants encouraging them to complete their application
- Help promote “Undecided Campaign”
- Make calls to newly admitted student to encourage them to confirm
- Assist with large fairs and on campus events
May – August
- Work with Admissions and Recruitment to finalize number for fall new admits.
- Work with A & R for on-campus events.
- Alumni recruiters’ reception.