COMMUNITY & SPECIAL PROGRAMS
ELLC offers community-based ESL and special programs for international students and faculty!
ELLC has been offering the following two special programs for our community and international universities!
- ESL for Parents delivered at local school districts
- Academic and cultural immersion experience program for international faculty
We are happy to create and deliver programs that meet your training needs! Sample programming includes:
- TESOL methodologies
- Intercultural communication
- Teaching methodologies for higher and post-secondary education
- English and computer training
- Citizenship and Naturalization training
If your institution/organization is interested in a specifial program, please contact the English Language Learning Center Director, Dr. Akiko Ota, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org