Digital Marketing Strategy offers a comprehensive knowledge of and experience with how to develop an integrated digital marketing strategy, from formulation to implementation. The course examines how digital has revolutionized the interactions between firms and consumers and provides a detailed understanding of all digital channels and platforms.
Participants will learn the diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers, including various digital channels, design and optimization of digital content and search engine, digital campaigns, social media planning, basics for measuring effects of digital marketing, future trends of digital marketing, etc. Students will be able to identify the importance of the digital marketing for marketing success, to manage customer relationships across all digital channels and build better customer relationships, and to create a digital marketing plan.
• Understand the basics of digital marketing strategy
• Build digital marketing strategies using appropriate frameworks and tools
• Develop the skills to perform analyses for digital channels and to evaluate the dynamics of digital marketing
• Understand the basics of digital marketing implementation and control
• Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Governors State University Continuing Education Unit
• Digital marketing channels
• Digital marketing plan
• Digital content and search advertising
• Online and video marketing
• Social and email marketing
• Integration of digital marketing channels
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
Managers with limited exposure to digital marketing strategy as well as business owners, employers, and individual contributors from any industry who are interested in developing the skills needed to analyze and create digital marketing strategy. Managers with exposure to digital marketing but want to have more comprehensive and systematic understanding of it will also find the course useful. There are no prerequisites, but a basic understanding of marketing principles will be beneficial.