The mission of the College of Health and Human Services Advisory Board is to help CHHS achieve its goals and objectives, as outlined in the College's Strategic Plan. Members also provide guidance on marketing the college to the broader community (defined as high school students, working professionals and other advocates from the workforce arena.)
College of Health and Human Services Advisory Board Members
Led by CHHS Dean Catherine Balthazar, PhD.,CCC-SLP, members of the CHHS Advisory Board include the following:
- Russell Carter, Ed.D., PT, Professor Emeritus, Physical Therapy Department, Governors State University.
- John Cicero, Executive Director of the Will County Health Department, Joliet, IL.
- Margaret P. Creedon, Ph.D., Chicago, IL
- Raul Garza, CEO, Aunt Martha's Youth Service Center, Inc.
- Michael R. Murphy, Michael R. Murphy & Associates, Ltd., Springfield, IL
- Allen Sandusky, President/Chief Executive Officer, South Suburban Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse, East Hazel Crest, IL.
- William Staub, Principal, Axiom Integrated Services, Chicago, IL.
- Edwin O. Ukpaby, President/CEO, Medix Systems Consultants, Inc., South Holland, IL.
- Debra VanSchepen, Director, Ingalls Family Care Center, Flossmoor, IL.
- Sharronne Ward, Ed.D., LCPC, President and Chief Executive Officer, Grand Prairie Services Behavioral Healthcare.
- Scott Zeller, Recruitment Manager, Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers, Chicago, IL