Business Networking Breakfast and Panel Discussion
Public Relations Strategies for Business and Industry
TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2018
8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
(Continental Breakfast Provided)
RSVP DEADLINE: Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Free Event. Limited Seating. RSVP Required.
Are you looking for effective public relation strategies to gain exposure for your organization's products and services?
Our panel of experts will provide tips on:
Why you should attend:
- how to secure media coverage
- how to promote your business via videos and special events
- how to effectively use social media to gain exposure
- & More
MODERATOR & PANEL BIOS:
- Gain valuable information from industry experts
- Network with other business and industry representatives
- Gain exposure for your business. Attendees' company name will be promoted on GSU School of Extended Learning's website for 30 days after the event.
- Enter for a chance to win a GIFT CARD. Several attendees will win.
Alexis H. Sarkisian (Bio); Eric Crump (Bio); Heather Jones; Yani Mason (Bio); Ted Slowik (Bio); Lathea S. Smyles (Bio); Jeanne Sparrow (Bio)
Governors State University
1 University Parkway
University Park, Illinois 60484
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Felicia L. Townsend
Director of Corporate and Community Education
RSVP is required. LIMITED SEATING. Please register below.