Welcome to Governors State University School of Extended Learning's registration page.
Please call 708.534.3044 or 708.534.4099 or email us with any questions or concerns.
Please contact the School of Extended Learning for registrations involving purchase orders at 708.534.4099.
Students applying for admission to a degree program cannot register for Extended Learning courses online. To register while applying for admission, please contact the School of Extended Learning at 708.534.4099.
- Governors State credit courses cannot be registered for through the School of Extended Learning's instant enrollment portal.
- School of Extended Learning's courses cannot be signed up for via the my GSU portal.
- Click on submit for a full list of course offerings if you are having issues locating a class via the Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes search options.
- If you get "Cache is full" or "Exceeded number of cookies" error message, please clear out your temporary internet files and cookies to access registration.
- A 100% refund will be issued if an advanced
notice is given by the student 5 or more business days before the start of the
training. Otherwise, no refunds will be issued for “no shows”.
- Students that cancel their enrollment less than
5 business days before the start of the training can receive a credit toward
another training and must pay any remaining balance for the new training. A
credit toward another training will be issued if a written request is
received via email within 3 business days. Your written request should be sent to email@example.com.
- A 100% refund will be issued for training(s) that
are cancelled by the University.
- Refunds will be issued by the same method used for the initial payment.
For more information, please contact the School of Extended Learning via email or call 708.534.4099.