Introduction to Stress Management Process Workshop Using Biofeedback Aura Imaging
Location: Governors State University
Day: Wednesday, November 6th
Fee: $10 light refreshments will be served
Description: This Body, Mind, and Spirit healthcare communications stress management introduction workshop is a hands-on presentation and a careful explanation of what stress is, how it can be controlled, and even removed when it becomes a danger to both the physical and mental health. This is most certainly and commonly the case in our modern world today. Stress is not generally well understood, but this workshop leaves one in no doubt as to its nature
- You will be able to recognize body organs and glands in your body that are under-active and over-active
- You will be able to recognize the various influences that may be hindering your full energy potential
- You will be able to identify several factors of mind and body that may program disharmony in the energetic flow: hereditary, physical exposure to a person’s negative energy, emotions, nutrition and environment.
- You will be taught through biofeedback imaging how to expand your conscious mind and body abilities to maintain proper health
- Help you reduce your sick time and decrease your healthcare cost due to modern day stress.
- The workshop can help you achieve and maintain wellness. Even the most physically and mentally fit person will be able to benefit from this program
- The workshop not only helps you get back to wellness, but it will help you stay healthy
About Lecturer: Bi nah combines a physical and spiritual approach to wellness by providing lectures and workshops that cover a broad spectrum of complementary and alternative healthcare topics focusing on the whole person with emphasis on disease prevention and lifestyle. Since disease affects different people in different ways, an individualized approach to wellness is discussed with each client, working in collaboration with his/her doctor or healthcare practitioner to come up with a strategy using a combination of natural and mainstream treatments that will be most effective in healing.