Law School Admission Test Preparation
Prepare Now for the Next LSAT Test
Acquire strategies in verbal skills, logic, critical reasoning and analytical writing to improve LSAT scores using acclaimed Cambridge test preparation materials. Textbook, practice tests, and all course materials are included.
The LSAT is a test for which students can study and prepare. We recommend that students be as prepared as possible when they take the LSAT. For some applicants, a preparatory class provides the structure and guidance to ensure adequate preparation.
After completing the LSAT prep course, you should:
- Feel confident that you understand the requirements of the LSAT
- Be able to recognize specific question types on the LSAT
- Know the skill sets that the LSAT seeks to test
- Have practiced and received feedback on Pre and Post LSAT prep tests
- Be able to evaluate your strengths and areas for improvement as you continue to prepare for the LSAT
Classes meet on Thursdays, April 17th to May 22nd 2014 at Governors State University from 6pm-9pm Class fee $399
Please note that the registration deadline for the December LSAT is early November.
For information on LSAT testing please go to: LSAT Testing Information
To register call the School of Extended Learning/Office of Continuing Education at 708.534.4099 or Register.