Binding of Theses, Projects, Graduate Seminars and Dissertations
The University Library generally receives two copies of your final student work from your college for permanent retention in our collection. One copy is placed in the University Archives and another is placed in the circulating collection.
How to Obtain Personal Bound Copies
Print out this Binding Order Form, and deliver it with a copy of your thesis, project, graduate seminar, or dissertation, signed Graduate Proposal Approval forms, and payment to the Technical Services Department, University Library, C2310.
- Changes are not allowed once the order has been placed.
- Choose the color from the options on this color chart.
- Lettering color options: black or white or gold.
- Cost $10 each, $14 each for title printed on front cover.
- The GSU logo can be embossed on the spine at no extra charge.
- Payment is due at time of order.
- Only cash or check made payable to Governors State University Library is accepted.
For additional information, contact University Library Technical Services at 708-534-4116 or Room C2310.
How to Find the Library's Copy of Your Work
Search by author using the Library Catalog. Enter your last name, first name.
If you do not find your work listed in the catalog, please contact your division or department.
Guide to the University Library's collection of Student Work
- Call Numbers
- LD2002 = Graduate Seminars
- LD2004 = Projects
- LD2006 = Theses
- LD2008 = Dissertations
Spine Tape Colors
- Black = Theses
- Red = Projects
- Blue = Graduate Seminars
- Green = Dissertations
- Orange = College of Arts and Sciences
- Red = College of Business and Public Administration
- Blue= College of Education
- Yellow=College of Education
- White = College of Health and Human Services, formerly College of Health Professions (prior to 2008)
- Green = College of Arts and Sciences, formerly College of Human Learning and Development (prior to 1983)