We are here to help!
GSU4U is an initiative by the Office of the Dean of Students (ODOS) to strengthen support for student success. GSU4U connects students to campus and community resources when they are facing personal difficulties, such as food and housing insecurity. We are dedicated to assisting all students experiencing personal difficulties no matter how serious or small the situation may seem.
What we do:
- We connect students to community agencies that offer assistance with housing, food, clothing, utility, and prescription fulfilment.
- We assist with applications for food stamps and medical assistance.
- We connect students to healthcare and counseling services.
- We connect students to academic tutoring and planning services.
- We provide departmental presentations related to helping students and staff identify distressed students.
If you or the student you are assisting has an emergency, please call GSU Public Safety at 708.534.4900 or local police at 911. Please contact the Office of the Dean of Students at 708.235.2845 for all other matters.
If you need assistance, please contact GSU4U: