TV Audio / Digital Media Specialist. Dec. 2006 - Present
Governors State University, University Park, IL
- Administers the audio needs during studio, remote and post productions.
- Producing, directing and editing of program openings and promotional IDs.
- Motion Graphics and Broadcast Graphic Design for educational and promotional programming.
- Camera operation for various programming.
- Live sound support.
- Supervise audio interns.
- Property Officer for Digital Learning and Media Design.
Avid Editor. Nov. 2004 - Nov. 2006
NeWave Productions, Palos Hills, IL
- Editor for commercials and episodic programs that aired on national television.
- Image editing, graphic and motion graphic design.
- DVD development and authoring.
Chief Avid Editor, Writer, Producer, Creative Director. May 2001 - Nov. 2004
Weigel Broadcating, Chicago, IL
- Editor for over 300 commercials.
- Writer, producer, creative director, editor for 4 promotional campaigns with Radio Disney, WCIU-26, and Jewel.
- Motion Graphics and Special Effects artist for production department.
Local Origination Operator. Apr. 1999 - Apr. 2001
AT&T Cable Services, Park Forest, IL
- Produced 3 hours of local programming each week.
- Part of 1, 2, and 14-member crews.
- Performed lighting, camera, audio, graphics, directing for events, interviews and sports.
- Producer, camera, audio, editor for two magazine shows and one comedy series.
Owner. Mar. 2004- Present
iVIEW Media Services, Lockport, IL
- Independent service provider for DVD production, music videos and broadcast commercial production.
- Solo operation, covering all aspects from conception, through execution to final delivery in multiple web and broacast formats.