GOVERNORS STATE UNIVERSITY, University Park IL, 5/01-present
Instructional Developer, 3/03-present
Professional Assistant, 1/03-3/03
Media Graduate Assistant, 12/01-12/02
Associate Producer/Production Assistant, 3/01-12/02
- Implemented new automated broadcast system – Cablecast.
- Digitized media for broadcast channel and developed online broadcast schedule for students.
- Implemented new internal department for licensing telecourses – Digital Learning.
- Assist in marketing Governors State University media courses.
- Assistant Design Team Coordinator for a 25 CD multi-media training program
- Structured, documented and administered budget on 5 year grant
- Assisted Directors and Producers on various productions
- Interacted with production crew and departmental staff to coordinate and resolve any production conflicts
- Prepared talent contracts and handled union issues
- Generated storyboards for Multi-media project
- Organized food and travel arrangements for productions and clients
- Recruited, trained, scheduled and supervised the work of interns and work-study students
- Developed databases and communication forms
- Purchased supplies (software, hardware, media equipment) and services for department
- Camera Operator for American Psychological Association
CBS, WBBM CHANNEL 2, 630 McClurg Court, Chicago, IL 60611, 10/01-12/01
- Produced “Problem Solvers” Segments
- Confirmed news stories
- Set Up Interviews
- Phone Inquiries
- In field news crew