Pre-registration for ETS Proficiency Profile (formerly "MAPP")
Read the following material before filling in the form at the bottom of this page
The ETS Proficiency Profile™ examination is required of ALL of the following:
Consult your signed study plan or contact your advisor if you are not sure whether or not you need to take this examination.
For more information, visit Educational Testing Service.
The ETS Proficiency Profile will be administered at the following dates and times
For Elementary, Early Childhood, and secondary Biology, Chemistry, English and Mathematics BA/BS students ONLY:
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 4pm, Room B1215
- Thursday, December 5, 2013, 9am, Room B1215
If you have questions about the ETS Proficiency Profile, please contact your academic advisor.
Test Administration Guidelines
- Accommodations are available for students who have a documented disability. Contact Robin Sweeney, Coordinator of Student Disability Services, 708.235.3968.
- Check-in for testing will begin 30 minutes prior to the scheduled test times above.
- Only those whose names appear on the ETS Proficiency Profile pre-registration list will be admitted to the testing session.
- You must have a photo ID in order to be admitted to the exam session.
- Testing will begin promptly at the published times. There will be no admission to the testing room once testing has begun.
- Use of dictionaries or other books, pamphlets, slide rules, compasses, rulers, pens, or papers of any kind is prohibited during the test. The only materials permitted to be on the desk during the test session are: the test booklets, answer sheets, pencils, and erasers. Scratch paper is not permitted. You will be permitted to use the margins or blank pages in the test booklets only (you may not use any portion of the answer sheet for scratch paper.) Students may use a 4-function non-graphing calculator.
REMINDER: You will not be admitted to the examination room once testing has begun.