- Ph.D - Illinois Institute of Technology, Clinical Psychology
- B.A. - Trinity College, Psychology/Philosophy
- Illinois Clinical Psychologist License
- Certificate, Marriage & Family Therapy
- Southlake Center for Mental Health
- Certificate, C.G. Jung Institute
- Mindful and Emotional Well-being. A course for psychotherapy clients on utilizing mindfulness meditation to increase emotional coping and well-being and improve relational functioning.
- Meditation & Spirituality. A course for Flossmoor Community Church members to help increase "existential faith" and spiritual well-being.
- Love & Individuation. A retreat at St. Francis of the Wood about how psycho-spiritual growth arises from a tension between acceptance and change
- Transforming the Inner System. Applying the Inner Family System model and Taoist/Buddhist theories of psychology to inner change.
- Awakened Hearts. Utilizing the Internal Family Systems model with an emphasis on the dissolution of defenses and projections in order to arrive at an experience of deeper spiritual intimacy.
- Higher Love: The Journey from Fantasy to Mature Intimacy. Integrating Taoist Alchemy, Bowen's self-differentiation theory, Jung's individuation process, and gender conflict.
- The Four Noble Truths Applied to the Internal Family Systems Model. Utilizing the Four Noble Truths of Buddhism applies to the basic strategies of Internal Family Systems therapy.
- Taoism and the Internal Family Systems Model. Integrating a psycho-spiritual approach to Taoist Alchemy and the Internal Family Systems model.
- Integrating Imago with Internal Family Systems Model. Using intrapsychic ad interpersonal techniques to help couples resolve emotional pain and conflict in a committed relationship.
- The Parts of the Therapist in Working with Survivors of Abuse. Helping therapists to identify and work with countertransference in a therapeutic relationship with survivors of abuse.
- An IFS Approach to the Treatment of Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). How to treat DID through various phases and stages of the therapeutic process.
- Creativity and the Imago Process. How couples' process can facilitate creativity.
- An interview with Richard Schwartz. (1996). The Family Journal: Counseling and Therapy for Couples and Families, 4, 268-277
- Family Transition Project: Research assistant on a project studying relationships young adults have with their parents and their capacity to establish autonomy and relatedness.
- Cognitive Problem Solving in Children: Research assistant on a project studying the relationship between problem solving and social skills in children
- American Psychological Association
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Affiliate Member of the C. G. Jung Institute of Chicago
- Magna Cum Laude: Who's Who in America's Colleges and Universities