Tuition for the Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy
Governors State University and the College of Health and Human Services are committed to keeping education accessible and tuition low. You’ll find that commitment in the affordability of our programs.
The Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (t-DPT) is no exception. Moreover, since most of the coursework is offered in an online format, t-DPT students will be assessed tuition at the Distance Learning rate. That means, if you’re an out-of-state student enrolled in the t-DPT program, you will pay the same tuition rate as in-state students.
We have provided a breakdown of tuition and fees below.
Tuition for the Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
Fees for the Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
In addition to the tuition rate of $472 per credit hour, students enrolled in the Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy program will be assessed the following fees.
For Semesters in Which All Coursework is Taken Online
- Technology Fee: $17 per credit hour
- Initiative and Facilities Fees: $29 per credit hour
- (Strategic Initiative Fee: $13)
- (University Facilities Fee: $16)
- Extended Learning Fee: $17 per credit hour
For Semesters in Which Any Coursework is Taken on Campus
In addition to the above fees, t-DPT students taking coursework on campus during any semester will be assessed the following fees:
- Student Support Fees: $98 per semester
- Student Activity Fee: $36
- Student Center Fee: $30
- Career Counseling Fee: $32
- Parking and Walkway Maintenance Fee: $35 per semester