Current Student Resources: Master of Health Administration
Fall 2012 HLAD Course Renumbering Matrix
Graduate Student Thesis Information
Health Administration Alumni Club
Online Directory of MHA Programs for Masters in Health Administration Students
Online Directory for Masters in Health Administration Students
DuPage Medical Group Seeking Candidates for Administrative Fellowship Program
Calling all innovators! The DuPage Medical Group is seeking individuals for their Administrative Fellowship Program.
The fellowship is open to candidates with a Master's degree and relevant work experience in a healthcare setting, preferably with outpatient primary or specialty physician practices. Fellows are in exempt positions, working 40 or more hours a week and are provided annual compensation and employee benefit program participation.
As an administrative fellow, you will rotate through primary care, specialty care, ancillary care and multi-disciplinary care settings. Through the rotation, you will shadow key leaders to understand day-to-day operational needs, challenges, and decision-making processes. Ideal candidates will consistently seek opportunities to improve operations and serve as an active member of the larger DuPage Medical Group management team.
Click here for complete information about the DuPage Medical Group's Administrative Fellowship Program. Inquiries are welcome. For more information, please contact email@example.com
HAMPCAS Applicant User Guide
We are pleased to announce that Governors State University's Master of Health Administration (MHA) degree program is a participant in the Healthcare Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application System (HAMPCAS).
This means that applicants can now apply to health management, administration, and policy programs across different colleges and universities throughout the U.S by way of a single, web-based application. The benefits to applicants of using HAMPCAS are many, including:
• Decreases the time and cost of applying to multiple programs.
• Eliminates duplication of effort that used to require applicants to submit multiple copies of credentials, transcripts, essays, and more.
• Allows for the customization of essays and/or the use of a standard essay. Select which option, for each school applied to, within one online application.
• Allows completing your application over multiple sittings before submitting to all schools simultaneously, and updating your application with new information after the application has already been initiated.
• Enables you to check your application status and progress within the system, from anywhere you have internet access.
• Enables one-time payment for all applications via secure e-commerce.
Important Application Information
- Prospective students may now submit their applications to GSU's Master of Health Administration program via www.hampcas.org.
To apply to our program you should do the following:
Attention: MHA Admission Committee, G124
College of Health and Human Services
Governors State University
1 University Parkway
University Park, IL 60484
If you are admitted to our MHA program, you are also required to submit the official document of your GRE, TOFEL, to the MHA Admission Committee at the address listed above.
- For additional assistance, contact the HAMPCAS Customer Support Line at 617.612.2882.
- The HAMPCAS Applicant User Guide Manual is located at the link below:
HAMPCAS Applicant User Guide Manual