- D.B.A., Mississippi State University, 1998
- M.B.A., Minnesota State University, 1986
- B.A., Chung-Ang University, 1982
- "Knowledge and Attitude of Historically Black College Students toward Software Piracy," Presented to Institute for Operational Research and the Manaqement Science National Meeting, Dallas, TX, 1997
- "An Intranet Based Intelligent Agent Approach to Organizational Process Modeling and Execution," participated as a discussant in The 28th Annual Decision Sciences Institute, San Diego, CA, 1997
- "An Empirical Cross-Cultural Study of Ethics in the Area of Diqital Media," Presented to The Fifth Annual Cross-Cultural meeting, Alanta, GA, 1997
- "End-User Computing Satisfaction: An Empirical Study,"
Presented to Northeast Decision Sciences Institute Regional Meeting, Pittsburgh, PA, 1991
- "Building Up an Expert System for Selecting Operation Research Techniques," Presented to TIMS/ORSA National Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, 1990
- "Expert Systems: An Exploratory Study of Organizational Problems,"
Presented to TIMS/ORSA National Meeting, Denver, CO, 1988
- DSI—Decision Sciences Institute
- INFORMS—Institute for Operations Research and the Management Science
- ACM—Association for Computing Machinery