Ph.D., State University of New York, Binghamton, 1989
M.S., State University of New York, Binghamton, 1985
M.S., University of Colorado, 1984
B.S., National Central University, Taiwan, 1977
- Wong, K. C. and M. Wyss (1985). Clustering of Foreshocks and Preshocks in the Circum-Aegean Region, Earthquake Prediction Research, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 121-140.
- Wong, K. C. and Joseph V. Cornacchio (1989). Directory Replication in Distributed Systems, in Proceedings of the First ACM SIGFORTH Conference, Dallas, Texas, February 17-
- 19, 1989, pp. 101-105.
- Wong, K. C. (1990). Automatic Determination of Language Versions in Distributed Systems, in Proceedings of the International Conference on AI, Simulation, and Planning in
- High Autonomy Systems, Tucson, Arizona, March 25-28, 1990, pp. 65-69.
- Wong, K. C. (1990). Generalization of the Language Version Determination Problem, ACM SIGART Bulletin, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 18-20.
- Wong, K. C. (1991). Detection of Version Features in Distributed Systems S, ACM IGPLAN Notices, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 121-127.
- Wong, K. C. (1992). Feature Inversion: A Practice on Language Versions Determination, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, vol. 27, no. 12, pp 57-60.
- Wong, K. C. (1993). Determining the Shortest Process Migration Paths for Program Compilation Using a Dynamic Programming Approach, ACM Operating Systems Review, vol. 27,
- no. 2, pp.1-6.
- Wong, K. C. (2008). Determining the Shortest Process Migration Paths for Program Compilation in Token-Ring Networks, in Proceedings of Intellectbase International
- Consortium, Nashville, Tennessee, May 28-30, 2008, vol. 2, pp. 273-277. The paper is also published in Journal of Applied Global Research (JAGR), vol. 1, issue 2, pp. 1-5.
- Wong, K. C. (2008). Locality-Based Approach to Improving System Performance, in Proceedings of Intellectbase International Consortium, Las Vegas, Nevada, December 16-19,
- 2008, vol. 4, pp. 143-148.