- Ph.D., Operations Research, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 1992
- M.S., Operations Research, University of Science and Technology of China
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Science and Technology of China
- "Ramsey-Functions Involving Km,n with n Large", Discrete Mathematics, 2005.
- U.S.A. Patent 6,049,742, "Projected Supply Planning Matching Assets with Demand In Microelectronics Manufacturing", IBM Corporation, 2000.
- U.S.A. Patent 5,971,585, "Best Can Do matching of Assets with Demand In Microelectronics Manufacturing", IBM Corporation, 1999.
- "Two Consequences of Minkowski's Theorem", Discrete Mathematics, 1993.
- GSU Faculty Excellence Award
- GSU Teaching with Technology Award
- IBM Chairman's Award for contribution to the best grovvth quarter in the history of IBM'server business.
- IBM Microelectronics Division President's Award for Teamwork.
- Conference Presentation, "Web Services for Production Planning and Optimization", IEEE International Conference on Service, Operation, Logistics and Informatics, 2006.
- Conference Presentation, "Visual C++ .NET and Bill of Materials", MBAA/SAIS (Midwest Business Administration Association / Society for the Advancement of Information Systems) Annual Meetings, 2004.
- Conference Presentation, "Recursive Linear Programming", Fifth SIAM Conference on Discrete Mathematics, 1990.
- Conference Presentation, "Graphs That Can Be Packed Perfectly with P4", ORSA/TIMS Joint National Meeting, 1989.
- Conference Presentation, "On Matching and the Shortest Path Problems", Advanced Research Institute in Discrete Applied Mathematics, 1988.
- American Computer Machinery
- Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences