Graduation Application for Spring and Summer 2013
- Students must apply for graduation, by completing the appropriate form, even if you do not plan to participate in Commencement.
- Students planning to graduate in the Spring or Summer 2013 term must apply for graduation.
- The deadline to apply is by Friday, February 1, 2013 and the Graduation application form must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar by one of the following methods:
- Dropped off in-person (C1300)
- By mail
- After applying, students will be charged a $50 non-refundable graduation processing fee, which must be paid to the Cashier's office by Monday, March 18, 2013.
- If students have any questions about their eligibility to participate in commencements, they should contact their advisor.
Graduation Application for Spring 2013 »
Graduation Application for Summer 2013 »