Project Name: New
Project Number: FDM #2013-003
Project Summary update: Ending
September 2013 (projected)
- Foundation footing, walls and building perimeter backfill -100 %
- Building floor slab and porch-100% complete.
- Underground utilities inside the building;
plumbing and electrical-100% complete.
- North half of building-1st floor wall panels complete and 2nd floor wall s panels at 85% complete. Masonry for Stair
enclosure is complete. MEP & FP rough-ins in progress.
- East pad-Floor slab concrete pour complete; Masonry for Stair tower and
fire wall in progress and
shall be completed end of next week.
- South pad-Floor slab concrete pour complete. 15t and 2nd floor wall panels 50% complete. Masonry for Stair tower enclosure
- Wall panels and floor joist materials for entire 2nd floor on site ready for
B. Site Work:
- Site work grading spreading of top in
- Detention pond-95% complete, spreading of top
soil in progress.
- Site East and South entry-complete up to
subgrade. Curbs and gutters 90% complete.
- Concrete walkway from ITS building to Main drive - 90% complete.
Installation of lighting pole base 90% complete, Installation of light pole to follow.
- Concrete curb for road, parking and entry
drive- 90% complete.
- Sanitary sewer line per original design was submitted for Aqua and IEPA
permit and expected to receive permit by 2nd week of October.
A. Pay Request:
- Carlson Brothers Pay Request #05 $965,231.40 (for August 2013) submitted
to GSU accounting for
payment. September 2013 pay request to be submitted on Sept 30th.
- Linear Electric Pay Request #01, #02 and #03
submitted to GSU accounting for payment.
III Schedule Update:
A. Percent of project completed: 15% (based on Carlson PR#5 ending
August 26, 2013)
- 2nd floor deck-
starts 1st week of September; complete by 1st week of October 2013.
- 2nd floor
wall-starts 2nd week of September; complete by 2nd week of October 2013.
- Trusses and roof-complete by 2nd week of January 2014.
Prepared by: Totie L Leonardo/GSU
Construction Project Coordinator September 26, 2013