Start with us. We’re here to help.
Navigating all the moving parts that make a whole
university can be overwhelming – even intimidating for students. The Office of the Dean of Students works with students to advocate and provide
access across a wide spectrum of areas.
We work closely with university services and community
agencies and clear a pathway to success in areas such as university policies
and procedures to academic performance and personal crises.
Visit the Office of the Dean of Students to learn what
resources are available to you. Regardless of your need, we help students succeed!How can we help?
- Provide an opportunity for students to share their feedback, questions, or concerns
- Help students understand and navigate through the university policies & procedures
- Support students in making decisions related to educational,
personal, and other barriers that may impede on the completion of their
- Connect students with campus and community resources
- Provide initial notification to university faculty/staff in the event of a major illness/injury
- Assist with emergencies that impact a student's educational experience
- Consult with faculty and staff about addressing student behavior, including misconduct, disruptive behavior, students of concern, or students in distress
Office Location: C1310
Meet the Dean
Connect with Dean of Students Corey Williams by visiting in C-1310 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you are troubled about a student’s behavior or well-being, share your concern with the CARE team.
If you need help with meals or housing, contact GSU4U for assistance.
Complaints & Grievances
We want to hear from you. Submit a complaint or grievance if you have a concern about your experience at GSU.