Graduate Earlier! Students can now graduate sooner by taking summer classes.
The U.S. Education Department announced that year-round Pell Grants will be available. This decision allows students to graduate sooner by taking summer classes.
To receive a Summer Pell Grant, you must meet all of the following criteria.
- You must #DoTheFAFSA for 2017-2018 academic year.
- You must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress to receive financial aid.
- You qualify for a 2017-2018 Federal Pell Grant.
- You must complete a GSU Summer Aid Application.
- You must maintain enrollment in at least one class for the summer 2018 term if you did not exhaust your PELL eligibility in fall/spring, or be enrolled ½ otherwise in order to receive PELL.